A lookalike audience is a bunch of people who are similar to an organization’s best existing customers and thus most likely to be interested in buying or investing in their product or service(s). The customers being used as the base for analysis or choice are called the source audience.
There are certain rules for forming a lookalike audience:
- Up to 500 lookalike audiences can be created.
- The lookalike audience is from selected countries.
- The group is chosen using at least 100 people from a particular country as the source audience.
- The source audience may or may not be included in the final audience for the ad.
- Multiple lookalike groups can be targeted at the same time by your ad set.